1. I wonder where we are going to end up living. The area we are going has lots of foreclosures, but the people moving out of those homes are looking for rentals. There's not much out there in rentals for us, except for one big 5-bedroom, 3 bath house with a great big yard. And a pool! A pool. I'm laughing. :) And it's got a deck, and woods, and it's on the river. It's perfect. And it's for sale, and we'd move into it and two weeks later it would be sold, lol. We'll keep trying.
2. Aside from the fact that he is God, I wonder how Jesus endured forty days of Satan's temptation in the wilderness (Luke 4). I can withstand about ten seconds and I'm done for. Depending what it is. Adultery doesn't tempt me in the least. But chocolate? I'm dead. Not that eating chocolate, in itself, is a sin. But it is tempting.
3. I wonder how long it is going to take us to unpack all these unorganized boxes. Oh Jenn, I hear you every day, telling me to throw this stuff away!
4. I wonder what the purpose of this blog is. ??
5. I wonder if anyone is going to bid on my eBay stuff. Two days to go.
6. I wonder what's for supper tonight.
7. I just remembered that Lynn Marie tagged me, and I wonder what seven things about me would be interesting to you. For the time being, here's an old "seven random things" tag from my previous blog, c. 2007.