Includes used student workbook and teacher's guide, in good condition.
The Chance cards and Additional In-Store Sales cards have been cut apart, and they are stored in envelopes inside the front cover of the teacher's guide.
This workbook was written in January-March and has been erased. Answers are slightly visible, but many of them will change depending on how your student stocks his/her store, chance cards, etc.
$15 + $3 Media Mail shipping. Retails for $24.95 + s/h.
Your Business Math Series is a fun and “living math” kit that reinforces math skills for ages 8–12! Your student uses his math knowledge to keep his very own store running and, hopefully, make a profit. But there are also some surprises along the way!
- Fun—Choose from a pet store full of fur and fish, a book store that carries the classic living books, or a sports store that caters to family fun.
- “Living” Math—Learn to write checks, figure sales tax, pay bills, and keep a bank account ledger current, all while practicing basic skills like addition, subtraction, and multiplication.
- Easy to Use—Conversational step-by-step instructions that lead the student through his various tasks for each business “month.” Additional Teaching Tips and answers in the FREE 56-page teacher book.
- Exciting—Unexpected surprises from Chance cards that students select at random!
- Flexible—Complete the kit in just a few weeks or use it all school year. You choose your own pace.
- Effective—Students don’t mind doing the math when they’re working on their very own store’s success in a fun game-like approach.
- Comprehensive—An additional practice section in case your student needs more help on any skill used in Your Business Math Series.
- Recommended—Listed as a suggested resource in the SCM Curriculum Guide.